Sunday, January 03, 2010

Live from another Galaxy....

Happy new Year....
Right now i am in Bremen, Germany.
I am on the road since 7 days and frankly speaking i really want to go home...as i miss home. I have my heart there. Untill this will happen i want to tell you about the places i have been. I started with the 27.12.09 ß Bremen. Small city, very well organised, nice young people everywhere. The next day i started the trip to Berlin...Berlin My Love. I was suprised of this city as i was never before. Later i will upload some pictures. i walked aound for 12 hours continuosly and couldn't feel my feet after this. IMPRESSIVE CITY!!! Spent there 1 night and 1 day, leaving with the promise that in summer i will come back to fully see it.
On the 30 we started to Prague, Cehia. As arrived in the hotel, situated close to the center, i discovered the nice buldings and areas of Prague. From there i have a lot of pictures also. Spent there 2009-2010 night in the middle of the city, with thousands of oher people, nice fireworks, etc.
After Prague, i am back in Bremen. And writing now on my blog, with the hope that these 2 days in Bremen will not be that long and pass quickly, as i can go home to where MY HEART IS!

tchuss - as the germans say...tchuuuusssss ....

No comments: