Sunday, May 10, 2009

25 Years of my life and still...


When i was arround 22, at the party for my birthday i heared this song ..'25 years of my life and still...trying to get on the great big hill of hope, for a destination..' . Well, now i am 25. And? Time passed so quickly, just like a blink of an eye. I blinked once and i graduated highschool. I blinked the second time and university was over. With every blink that i make, time seems to never stop. What have i done in 25 years of life? I guess normal things... I lived my childhood happy, i've made a lot of friends wich in time were proven not to go with me to the same destiniation. But it was always nice to have the memories of them with me every day. I have learned about respect and mistakes. I did a lot of them .I try to learn even now from them. I had also the opportunity to visit a lot of places in this world. I had seasons in the sun, sleepless hot summer nights - their flavour will i never forget. I had the chance to gain experience with people and still loving to get to know the ones arround me. I loved a lot and again will i never stop! Loving kept me alive. It was my single motivation. Loving people, loving life, loving feelings, living moments at their fullest intensity, passion and a lot of intense moments. I learned how to keep my eyes closed when needed, but to open them and day-dream. The rest? Only stories to be told. I came to the best conclusion that in 25 years of life i have great memories and a lot of feelings... What will be in the future? Only time can tell...Time and life ...

No comments: