Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cover your ears...

I was sitting earlier on the toilet and as usual i had a ideea. Dont laugh...because thats the place where 'things' happen. I said to myself: what if i cover my ears and judge the things arround me without hearing nothing...what will happen? How is it for the people that can not hear? Of course, more silent...but their world is more peacefull. Without people shouting, sounds of crashing or that kind of things. So i did the test and covered my ears with my hands for ten minutes. The result was quite unexpected: ten minutes of peace. Pure, silent and quiet peace. I saw new things also. When you can not hear, you tend to analise much more deeper the ones arround us. Gestures, way of smiling, way of reacting...all of that capture your attention all of a sudden. Now i have to take the hands from my ears and go back to the normal loud and noisy world...
......................We will hear eachother soon...............................

No comments: